From January 2-5 2014, the $500 Million home of the Miami Marlins will also be home to the 8th Annual Power Showcase and All-World/All-American Baseball Classic.
The Power Showcase will feature 130 of the world’s best players representing 20 countries, from Africa to Europe to all the Americas. It’s the only opportunity for fans and MLB scouts alike to see the best international talent on domestic turf.
Come see Tomorrow’s Stars Today !
As you can imagine, there are numerous details that must be attended to in order to make this event go off without a hitch. To organize and simplify your preparation for the event, we have put together the following checklist for your reference.
1. Complete Online Registration
Player (High School): Registration Form
Future Stars (Age 11-13): Registration Form
Pitchers only: Registration Form
Catchers (not participants) Registration Form
Shaggers Registration Form
Players (Batters) Registration includes:
- Participation – named to the 8th Annual POWER SHOWCASE All-World & All-American Team
- Complete Uniform (Hat, Jersey, Pants, T-Shirt, Batting Glove, and Belt)
- Player Bio Profile containing Player’s athletic, academic and contact information along with photos
- Press Releases to various organizations, Scouts, MLB Network. We also provide a press release for YOU to submit to YOUR local media
- Welcome Dinner Entrée (Player only)
- Photo Package (50+ High Definition photos see samples below)
2. Submit the 3 Waivers (ballpark release; video release; medical release – click on links below for the forms)
In order to participate in the event each player and/or parent must print out and sign the three releases and waivers.
These must be on file with POWER SHOWCASE before the event.
3. Submit 5 Photos to email@example.com
(300 DPI High Quality photos – One Head shot in H.S. Uniform and Four Action shots: at bat / swing / hit / position)
4. Submit Coach Comment (Coach submits – email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
A short letter written by your son’s high school or prominent summer league coach discussing your son’s character both on and off the field
5. Submit Home Runs that Help Partner
(Photo & Story to be emailed to Lynn at email@example.com)
6. Submit Registration Fee (check or Paypal)
Full fee or 50% deposit is due within 7 days of registration.
The registration fee for the POWER SHOWCASE is $1425.00 for the four day event for Players.
$500.00 for PITCHERS only (photo package / video package extra*)
(service fee added to PAYPAL)
How To Pay:
Registration fee payments can be made on-line through PayPal (a processing fee will be assessed) or by check payable to Power Showcase, Inc.
Brian Domenico, Power Showcase, Inc.
6663 Hollandaire Drive West
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Pre-Order your extra Official 8th Annual POWER SHOWCASE Jerseys
GREAT GIFT FOR YOUR HOME RUNS THAT HELP PARTNER… FAMILY MEMBERS…SPONSORS…GIFTS…MEMORIBILIA
PRE-ORDERS AVAILABLE (We Sold out of everything last year – Pre-Orders are strongly suggested )
PRE ORDER IN THE POWER SHOWCASE STORE